Thursday, December 29, 2011

The willingnes to change

Posted by abiem at 6:22 AM


When i was so young and free
And my imagination has no limits
I dreamed of changing the world
As i grew older and wisher
I discovered the world would not change
So i shortened my sight some what
and decided to change only my country
but it seemed immovable
as i grew into my twilight year
in one last desperate attempt
i selttled for changging only my familly
these closest ro me but alas
they would have none of it
and now as i lay on my death bed
i suddenly realize
if i had only changed my self first
then by example i might have changed my family
from their inspiration and encouragement
i would then have been able to better country
and who knows i may have even change the world

(An anglican bishop 1100AD. as written in crypts of west minister abbey )
 

English Student Asociation | Be Unite, Be The One, Be The Best Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates